The Canadian Badlands in 90 seconds.



Why did I like the Badlands of Alberta?
Strange landscapes, big skies, pelicans, the chicken dance, beer in jam jars, miles and miles of straight roads, the tea room in East Coulee Museum, watching smoke rise from our stove in the tipi, mining history (I am a Northern lass), everything about Blackfoot Crossing, ghost towns, grain elevators, the ferry at Finnegan, dinosaurs and Dorothy, Wayne and Patricia (towns not people).


More blog posts about the Canadian Badlands and chickens.

If you read my blog by email subscription you might notice videos do not appear. Easy. Just always click on the title of my blog post and it takes you immediately to my blog and you can watch any videos.


Websites about the Badlands:
 Canadian Badlands.
 Canadian Roadstories

Comments

Popular Posts